This is EPIC!

I haven't done much Crafting in a While, not because I didn't want to, but because life has gotten in the way. You know how it is. First School starts, then there is Occ. Therapy for the boys, Capoeira, Speech Therapy, Then Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas.... Not to meantion my Jamberry Nails business. I've been doing vendor events, home parties, catalog parties and just getting my name out there. Sooooo, my crafting and scrapbooking have taken a back seat.

This morning I woke up at the crack of dawn to get my oldest son ready for school. Usually, I go back to sleep until my youngest wakes up, but today, I just couldn't go back to sleep. I had seen this sketch and had Pined It.

Pretty!! 

I had just the perfect Paper Packet! The Laughing Lola Paper Packet from Close to My Heart has these Complementary Dimensional Elements that has just the Chevron Chipboard Embelishments I needed to make it work. I also used the new Cricut Art Booking Cartridge to cut the back ground.





I used the B1431 Reel Life Stamp Set and used both StazOn and Slate Ink Pads.
The beautiful Totally Grape Twine I used is from Trendy Twine.


All I need to find now is a perfect picture to go with it.

Thanks for looking!
ALI

Comments

  1. This is a gorgeous layout. Love all the details and great use of the twine, too.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment