Before you go....

So, before you go to bed tonight, I'd like to show you the goodies I made for my Loved ones this Valentine's Day.

Well, My Loved ones and their friends and Teachers.

Let me explain. I made the Whoo's your Valentine Kit from CTMH for my son and his classmates. ALL 24 of them. Here is my version.


I must confess I didn't completely use CTMH products on this project, even though it was their kit. For the Candy Tube, I used the Lacy Labels Cricut Cartridge to make the white scallop doily and its accompanying red scallop. The Circle is a punch and the Stamp is from CTMH Sensational Seals.


The boxes came in the kit and all I had to do was assemble them. The lacy border is from a Memory Box metal Die called Charlotte Border, I believe. For the white box, I did have to ink it Pink. The Tag was a rounded box from CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and the Stamp was from the Whoo's Your Valentine Stamp Set.

The Next Project was the Teachers' Gift. I made four.

I started out making the Cake Stands. For this, I took inspiration from a Centsational Girl Post. So I got some 7.5 inch white plates and short glass candlesticks. I prefered to use the candlesticks to the Martini glasses the Post recomended because I didn't want them that high.



I used Beacon 527 Glue to bond the Candlestick to the Plate. After 24 hours letting them dry, they were ready to be decorated.


I used a Red skirtlike Ribbon That I found at Jo-Ann's. Don't remember what it was called, and Added a red Doily. 

I made some Red Velvet/StrawberryButter Cake covered in Pink Fondant and placed one Chocolate covered Strawberry on the top. 



I finished the Plate by adding 5 other Strawberries around the Cake.




And for the finale.....

I made this Card for my Hubby. The Image is a Kenny K digi stamp called "Adult Bow" colored with Copics and Bic Markers. The Heart Border is from Memory Box. The Papers were from my stash. The scallop border were the same ones I used for the Candy Tubes. And the Ticket is from Vintage Images from Cheeky Seagull Blog.




Thanks for looking!
ALI


Comments