Oh my sweet valentine

I recently made a few valentine cards for an Image Swap.

I used Magnolia's Images again.


I used the Heart Blocks Embossing Folder for the background and used Ruby CTMH Ink to color the  Folder before I ran it through the Cuttlebug. The Image is a Tilda from the Crazy Love Collection and the Heart was Stickled. The Doily is from Memory Box and the I finished it with Twine Bow. The Love Stamp is from Marcella by K Alphabet Stamp Set and the Heart is from CTMH Smitten.


For this card, I used the same Background Embossing folder in a lighter color but with the same ink. The Image is also a Tilda from the Magnolia Crazy Love collection Rubber Stamps. And the Love stamp is from STUDIO G Alphabet Stamp Set. The Heart is also from CTMH Smitten.

Thanks for Looking!
ALI


Comments