Crayon Fun!

I have today a quick project that I finished last night.

So, My oldest son is starting kindergarten on Monday. He is super excited! I on the other hand am so anxious, nervous and on the verge of a breakdown. This is school School. Not Learning Center/Daycare/School.

He's going to have to go to the potty by himself across the hall. He's going to have to go to the cafeteria and get his own lunch. He's going to have to make new friends. I'm going to have to drop him off on the side entrance, not straight to his room. I am a MESS. My hubby on the other hand thinks I'm overreacting. *SIGH*

So, to welcome the new school year and start off the year on the right foot, I made a Crayon Wreath for the Teacher. I saw these on Etsy and Pintrest and thought it was a fantastic idea. It's small, about 10"-11" in diameter, the size of a small pizza.

What do you think?




Thanks for looking!
ALI

UPDATE: We gave it to her on the first day of school and she liked it! She put it up. ;-)

Comments

  1. Really cute idea! I'll admit that I cried the day I took my oldest to Kindergarten. I pretended to be all excited about it until he was out of sight, then just had to let out the tears. Kids grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment