Autumn is almost upon us.

Fall is almost here!

I love Fall.
With the exception of Christmas, it's my favorite time of the year.

I made this banner for a fellow Cricut MB sister for our Magnolia Swap.

She wanted a Fall/Autumn theme banner.

This is what I came up with.


I used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge from Close to My Heart to cut out the Pennant and the scalloped top border. The Chipboard Letters are also from AP as are the doilies behind the Letter. The papers are from Recollection All Season Paper Pack. and the Flowers are my own.



This magnolia Tilda Stamp is from the Crazy Love Collection.  I colored her with watercolor pencils and she is sitting on a barrel cut from PDDU and the the basket of apples is also from PDDU. The apples are Kawaii Miniature Polymere clay from Kawaii Supply. I've gotten WONDERFUL service from them.


This Magnolia Tilda is called Shy Tilda. I also colored her with watercolor pencils. She is sitting on a stamped bench and the leaves and acorn are cricut cuts. The Acorns have liquid applique on top, I used a heat gun to make it bubble and give it that rough look. I then used Distressing Markers to give it the brown look.


This Magnolia Tilda, I can't quite remember what collection or her name. She was also colored with Watercolor pencils and I cut a couple of pumpkins for her to sit on. Her bag and Spider are also cut from the Cricut.




This Scarecrow Tilda has a couple of haystacks that were cut from Wild West Cartridge.


Princess Tilda is holding a banner cut from the AP cartridge at 1/2 inch.


Native American Tilda has a Cornucopia from Celebrate with Flourish and fruits from PDDU.


I really hope my CMB sister likes her banner as much as I liked making it for her.

Thanks for looking
ALI


Comments

  1. This is amazing - I love those Tilda stamps you have used. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Ali, such a lots of love, work and attention to detail has gone into it. Tilda makes it girly she's so sweet. Your friend will be bowled over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alicia, she is gonna love this banner!! You did a great job on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful way to decorate for Fall!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment