Tag! You're IT!

I apologize for the lack of posts. I've been stuck at home with two little sick boys and almost NO crafting time. It's driving me nuts!!!

But alas, we had a couple of  birthday partys a couple of weeks back and I made some tags for the gifts. They were very simple to make and made a big impression on the hostesses.


The tags are made from chipboard and covered in patterned paper. I punched out four squares and stamped them with To: and From: from CTMH Celebration Stamps that came with the CTMH Art Philosophy Bundle. I also used the HAPPY BIRTHDAY stamp from that set.
The Woddy and Buzz Holographic Sticker was put on a 3D-Dot to give it elevation and I wrapped the bottom of the tag with Kraft Ribbon and Twine. Took me 3 minutes.




These were for my Son's three pre-Kinder teachers. I made them some baskets for Christmas and needed some tags. I used some of the leftover poinsettias from our christmas cards, some ribbon and Used the CHOMAS gel pen holder to write our names. I inked the edges with T.H. Disstressing Ink in Walnut Stain.




I put a pretty crystal plate and added a snoman shaped mug with a can of Piroulli and a bag of Godiva Coffe and some Godiva Chocolates. I finished it with a Christmas Bag.



Thanks for looking!
ALI

Comments