Heart's Desire Necklace



Although Valentine's Day is over, I would like to post this necklace because it is so apropriate. I took a class at ORIGINALS , a local bead and jewelry supply store about a year and a half ago.

The instructor, Kim Berlin, is a super talented wire artist that has been featured in Bead & Button Magazine multiple times. I was honored to have been able to take my wire classes from her.

One of her designs is this beautiful Heart's Desire Necklace. She teaches this necklace class at Originals, although I haven't seen it offered in a while.

It is done with 14gSoft SS wire as the heart and 16gSoft SS wire for the rest of the swirls. It includes Black Czech Crystals and Smaller Swarovski Crystals. Both are encased in SS bead caps.

I love wearing this necklace during this time of year.



Thanks for looking!
ALI

Comments